The following 1,000 words, embraced and acted on, could change everything for the better on Earth in one generation:
* You think you are being terrorized by other people, but in truth you are being terrorized by your beliefs. Your experience of yourself and your world will shift dramatically if you adopt the Five Steps to Peace:
(1) Permit yourself to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
(2) Explore the possibility that there is something you do not fully understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which would change everything.
(3) Announce that you are willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth,understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
(4) Courageously examine these new understandings and, if they align with your personal inner truth and knowing, enlarge your belief system to include them.
(5) Express your life as a demonstration of your highest beliefs, rather than as a denial of them.
Here are some New Understandings you may wish to consider:
* We are all One. All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing There Is. This means that you are Divine. You are not your body, your mind, or your soul. You are the combination of all three, comprising the Totality Of You. You are an expression of Divinity on Earth.
* There’s enough. It is not necessary to compete for, much less fight over, your resources. All you have to do is share.
* There’s nothing you have to do. There is much you will do, but nothing you are required to do. Our God is a loving God who needs nothing, demands nothing, commands nothing, and punishes nothing.
* God talks to everyone, all the time. The question is not: To whom does God talk? The question is: Who listens?
* There is no such thing as absolute Right and Wrong, there is only What Works and What Does Not Work, given what it is you are trying to do. The challenge of humanity is to agree on what it is we are trying to do, individually and as a species.
* Life’s most spectacular invitation is to change human consciousness from a Victim-Villain mentality and a Mine-Yours mentality to a Win-Win/Ours-Ours mentality. This will be accomplished when we understand our true relationship to each other and to God.
* No one does anything inappropriate, given their model of the world. This is a powerful insight that at last identifies the solution to ending humanity’s cruel and self-destructive behaviors: Change the beliefs that form people’s idea of the world and hatred, anger and violence will disappear.
* There is no such place as hell, and eternal damnation does not exist.
* Death does not exist. What you call “death” is merely a process of Re-Identification.
* Love is all there is.
* You are the creator of your own reality, using the Three Tools of Creation: Thought, Word, and Action.
* Your life has nothing to do with you. It is about everyone whose life you touch, and the way in which you touch it.
* The purpose of your life is to recreate yourself anew in the next grandest version of the greatest vision ever you held about Who You Are.
* The moment you declare anything, everything unlike it will come into the space. This is The Law of Opposites, producing a Contextual Field within which that which you wish to express may be experienced. Understanding this allows you to respond positively to life’s most challenging events.
* All truth is subjective. Within this framework there are five levels of truth telling. Tell your truth to yourself about yourself. Tell your truth to yourself about another. Tell your truth about yourself to another. Tell your truth about another to another. Tell your truth to everyone about everything.
* The Ten Illusions of Humans are: Need Exists, Failure Exists, Disunity Exists, Insufficiency Exists, Require-ment Exists, Judgment Exists, Condemnation Exists, Conditionality Exists, Superiority Exists, Ignorance Exists.
* There are Three Core Concepts of Holistic Living: Honesty, Awareness, Responsibility. Live according to these precepts and struggle will disappear from your life.
* Life functions within a Be-Do-Have paradigm. Most people have this backward, imagining that first one must “have” things in order to “do” things, thus to “be” what they wish to be. Reversing this approach is the fastest way to experience mastery in living.
* There are Three Levels of Awareness: Hope, Faith, and Knowing. The third level produces inner peace.
* There are Five Fallacies about God that create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that God needs something. Second, the idea that God can fail to get what God needs. Third, the idea that God has separated you from God because you have not given God what God needs. Fourth, the idea that God still needs what God needs so badly that God now requires you, from your separated position, to give it to God. Fifth, the idea that God will destroy you if you do not meet God’s requirements.
* There are also Five Fallacies About Life that likewise create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that human beings are separate from each other. Second, the idea that there is not enough of what human beings need to be happy. Third, the idea that in order to get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other. Fourth, the idea that some human beings are better than other human beings. Fifth, the idea that it is appropriate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.
* A New Gospel could heal all the anger on Earth: We are all one. Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.
This document has been lovingly placed here by a member of Humanity’s Team as part of its spiritual activism program, titled The Evolution Revolution. The words are a summation of the messages in the Conversations with God series of books, which form the spiritual basis of the global work of Humanity’s Team. You are being invited by life to join with thousands around the world in forging that evolution revolution right now. The moment is calling to all of humanity. We cannot continue the way in which we are going. You may not agree with every one of the statements above, but can you agree that we at least need to start a new discussion, with some revolutionary ideas, about how to end humanity’s global dysfunction? Or do you believe we can move forward with ideas about God and about Life from the past? If you’re in the first group, please remember this website, and determine to visit it very soon: www.EvolutionRevolution.net
Click here to download a pdf of 1000 Words that Would Change the World