Another sample letter for emailing…

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum Another sample letter for emailing…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Spiritual Annie

Dear Friend,

I am writing to you today not because I have found a “cause” to join or a new “support group” for my issues, but because I am very excited about rediscovering a spiritual way of living, plus a way to help the world at the same time.

I first found the Conversation with God series of books by Neale Donald Walsh in my 30’s. I was at a turning point in my life, wondering who I was on the other side of therapy that essentially healed many childhood wounds. I had identified as a victim for so long that I was a bit lost.

I have probably spent thousands of dollars on self-help books, and on books of and about scriptures, religion, and spirituality. I found great benefit from some of the Buddhist practices like various meditations and even different ways of seeing the world, but not the core beliefs. I found great wisdom in what I believe Jesus said, as well as in some of the rediscovered scrolls, but not in churches. Time and again I found myself going back to the Conversation with God books, wishing there was more that I could do.

I have now discovered it in The Evolution Revolution. It is an organization founded on the Conversation with God cosmology and spirituality, and also acts on it. I am so excited to finally find an outlet for my spirituality that involves more than just focusing on myself. I have become a Spiritual Activist!

I want to share this with everyone I know. And I am. I’m attaching a copy of The Evolution Revolution Mission Statement (don’t worry… it’s only three paragraphs) and a copy of “The 1,000 Words That Could Change The World” so that you can understand why I am so excited to have found this organization.

My hope is that you will be touched by what you read and will want to know more. You can either contact me by phone or email, or if you want to check it out for yourself you can go to the http://www.evolutionrevolution.net website.

Anonymous

LOVE this!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This