Awakening Day Kit ~ June 12

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum Awakening Day Kit ~ June 12

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nannette 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nannette
    Keymaster

Hello everyone.  Our June 12th Awakening Day is upon us!  aeakening day kitDon’t forget to bring your camera with you to catch your “stealth” moments/activities so you can post your pics on our Facebook page.

I know many of you already have your copies of God’s Message to the World: You’ve Got Me All Wrong in hand ready to leave on park benches, coffee shops or restaurants, etc.  Yay!

I also know for others, the cost of the book is too much right now. Because of this, many of us put our heads together and came up with a reasonable alternative.  Go to: http://godsmessagetotheworld.kajabi.com/fe/74056-sample-chapters where you will find 5 complimentary chapters of God’s Message to the World and make as many copies as you can afford.

Whether you use the actual book or the sample copies, please attache some sort of note, like this: “This book belongs to YOU. It was left here so that the next person who needed to hear its message would find it, and YOU just did.” Whether or not this book resonates with you, after you’ve read it, please leave the book somewhere for someone else to find it. In addition, the author of this book, Neale Donald Walsch, has written several books, the 1st of which is Conversations With God, book 1, which changed my life for the better in many ways, and sets a foundation for the book you now hold in your hands. For more information about how you can connect with others, as well as participate in discussions around the ideas in this book, please visit http://www.evolutionrevolution.net” (thank you, Michele Harvey).  You can personalize this in any way you see fit.  You can place it on the outside of the book or copy of the 5 chapters or place on the outside.

Some people will be distributing the 1000 word document because it has been translated into many languages (find those documents on evo revo website).  Others are “leaving behind” CwG books that have been translated in their languages…you will want to insert some kind of note in those books as well, especially where to find our website.

Still others will be posting bumper stickers to light posts, message boards, etc., as well as leaving them “here & there” for others to “find.”

For those who cannot get out, you may want to email the 5 sample chapters to local churches, like-minded friends, family…you may want to post the link to the 5 sample chapters in like-minded Facebook pages (if it is ok to do so).

Then it would be nice if we could all change either our cover photos or profile pictures on Awakening Day.  We have a red banner that reads “Awakening Day ~ Every 12th of the month (this has our web address on it as well)” or you could post the stealth “Ninja” holding God’s Message to the World: You’ve Got Me All Wrong for your profile picture.   Both of these will be available on the evo revo private facebook page as I don’t know how to attach anything here.  Further, you can post Julian Paul Hernandez’s latest Evo Revo video on your page on June 12th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCfal4ZJv4&feature=youtu.be

And a few members are most comfortable with leaving the “5 Steps to Peace” in strategic locations.

I’m sure I have not remembered all the wonderful ideas for June 12th, so please add anything I may have overlooked here!

Are you IN?

love

nannette

Julian Palm Springs
    Participant

This is absolutely fabulous thank you so much for doing this, I have purchased 5 books so far and have given 3 of them alway, and two are in the mail, I will be printing what’s above as well. Such a blessing to just know this message and to live it. Namaste Dear Ones ❤️

Thanks Nannette. You are awesome. I have 3 copies of the book to leave around town as well as copies of the 1000 Words.  We are ONE and I AM so grateful to Breathe in this Truth. All Life is a Miracle and the God of My Understanding wants You/Me/We together as ONE to BE Happy, Happy, Happy.  Can you feel it? Love is in the Air. 😉

cherylpark
    Participant

I have 2 copies and a few of the copied chapters! I love this idea to share the book with strangers! Simple and powerful!

Marilyn
    Participant

Thanks for putting this together Nannette!

Here is Michele’s text to leave with the books or copies in Spanish:

Este libro es tuyo. Se quedo aquí para que la próxima persona que necesitaba oír su mensaje lo encontraría y  tu lo acabas de hacer . Resuenan contigo o no las ideas del libro, después de haberlo leído, por favor, déjalo en algún lugar publico para que alguien más pueda encontrarlo.

Además, el autor de este libro, Neale Donald Walsch, ha escrito varios libros, el primero de los cuales es “Conversaciones con Dios”, que cambió mi vida para mejor en muchos sentidos, y establece la base para este libro que ahora tienes en tus manos. Para obtener más información acerca de cómo se puede conectar con nosotros, así como participar en las discusiones sobre las ideas de este libro, por favor visite http://www.evolutionrevolution.net.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Marilyn.

Nannette
    Keymaster

Thanks everyOne!  And thank you, Marilyn, for translating the message for inside the books/copies.  This will help a lot.

Love to all!

nannette

OneLove
    Participant

Thanks Nannette, I will see, that we get it translated into german and put it on our german site.

Personally I will print out some flyers from the cover of the german book, which come out in september, put the mission statements on the backside with the link to the 5 chapters on our german website. Hand it out to people as well as mail it.

I will put my english book in the park and watch it. Will get some more copies. I hand out one to my father, whom I visit to his 80th birthday in US. Another one to my friend, who is arcturian. She would also like to be helpfull here. Has not read a book from Neale as yet.

As soon, as the german version is out, I must make sure, my close friends and family get one. It must be possible to share the mission amongst the people who call me “friend” – I just try to finish my appartement in between (longing to live in a comfortable place) and get financially independent, so I do not have to worry about work any more. Then I can put myself again 100% to evorevo. The days are just too short.

Spiritual Annie

Thanks, Nannette!

This has been rather a challenging week, what with cell phone problems, and bad weather causing a fairly bad flare-up. However, I have one copy of the book ready to go, and am drafting a letter to email to some of our local churches here who are more “open” than most. I wanted to get it posted, but this is my first time making it online with the new phone.

Love and Blessings,

~Annie

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Angelika. Reason: html tags deleted

Nannette
    Keymaster

Thanks, everyone!

Here is our mission statement (for those who want to include this with their books or other material you are stealthily leaving around):

The Evolution Revolution is a global movement seeking to bring an awareness to humanity that the problem in the world today is not a political problem, not an economic problem, and not a military problem. The problem in the world today is a spiritual problem, and it can only be solved by spiritual means.

Many—perhaps most—of the challenges we face as a species have been created by the things we believe. Specifically, the things we believe about God, about life, about ourselves and who we are, about our true relationship to God and to each other, and about the purpose of Life Itself.

Our mission is to propose new beliefs about all of these things. Beliefs that could change the world.

Love

nannette

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This