Do the events from the "outside" really impact the "inside" of us?

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum Do the events from the "outside" really impact the "inside" of us?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sonia 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sonia
    Participant

Hello everyone. First, I wish much love for all of you, whether or not you read this message.

Now, I want to share with you something that crossed my mind, but specially came from my heart. I think that even if the society tries to “shape” us in order for us to have a certain personality, to be a certain person, they actually never “destroy” our spiritual essence, the Being we really are. Sometimes, we can believe in that idea , the idea that parents, school, work, etc, moved us away from who we really are, but they didn’t.

Who you are, your essence, the Soul cannot be shaped with ilusions. They can “bury” you with beliefs, prejudgements, conditions and assumptions, but they can’t reach your essence. Know that whatever happens, whatever you think, whatever you believe, the Soul is always safe. Limiting beliefs, traumas, diseases and pain cannot reach the Soul. The Soul is always safe. Don’t be afraid of showing it, because nothing will be alowed to hit Her, Her light. Shaping a personality, shaping an ego, is not a synonymous of shaping the Soul. The Soul remains in peace, in light, in love, in compassion, no matter what happens. Until the end of time. Getting out of the illusion doesn’t mean that you’re reaching the Soul, but instead, that you’re revealling the Soul that always have been, and always will be there.

Namaste, angels

Winter
    Participant

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Thank you

Sonia
    Participant

Thank you so much for your reply! I’m glad you liked it.

Namaste

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This