Greetings from PA

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My name is Shelly and I am in the Pittsburgh, PA area, in southwest Pennsylvania, USA.

I’m a civil rights activist (concentrating on GLBT issues and religious freedom (the REAL kind of religious freedom,  not the kind being put forth by the radical religious right which is merely legalized discrimination). I’m also owned by 11 indoor furkitties, 2 foster furkitties and 10-13 outdoor stray furkitties….I”m a mother of two sons, grandmother to one grandson (who calls me “Manicotti” instead of some version of grandma), an ordained minister, author of 24 books, volunteer at a DV/SA shelter hotline, spiritual helper at Neale’s WECCE website and full time paramedic. Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Love and Light,
    Namaste!
    Shelly

Keymaster

Welcome Shelly!  I’m glad to see you here.  Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself!  Good to have a civil rights activist among us.  And you are a cat person (I am too).  I also love that your grandson calls you Manicotti… My 6 year old granddaughter calls her grandpa “Honey.”  That’s what she has always her me call her, so that is his name.

Peace and love,

nannette

Welcome to the Evolution Revolution Shelly! It’s great to have you here with us.

Welcome Shelly! So happy you joined our group! We are looking for many people to join with us to help “overhaul” humanity ( Neale’s word!) and a good one it is! Clearly it seems that you have a lot of experience that will surely help in our endeavors to make the world a better place.  As Neale says, ours is not the only way, but merely another way.  We want open-minded people who are willing to work hard to get the message out to millions. Welcome aboard!

Welcome Shelly! So glad to find you here. I’m sure you will fit right in.

Participant

lovely 🙂 thanks for sharing and glad to know about you . Blessings Lara

Inactive

Holy moly, Shelly, you are a busy woman! 24 books???  Wow!! And that is A LOT of cats. I love how you say you are owned by them… so very true. Glad you are here… what a powerhouse!

Participant

Welcome Shelly, You sound like someone who can take on any project. It is great to get to know a bit about you. Blessings Monica 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This