Hello from Colorado!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, everyone!

I am currently a stay-at-home mom to two girls in Thornton, CO. We moved back to Colorado last year after 9 years in the Chapel Hill/Durham area of North Carolina, where I attended grad school. I enjoy gardening, reading, writing, baking, arts/crafts, and spending time with my family. I love animals and have 2 cats.

A couple of years ago, I earned a PhD in Genetics and Molecular Biology, but I have been fortunate to be able to stay home with my girls since then. Now, instead of going back into science, I’ve been thinking of teaching or perhaps changing my career path entirely and starting a nonprofit organization to spread awareness, on a broad scale, of positive parenting practices. (There is so much great information and research out there about the benefits of compassionate, non-punitive parenting, but most people aren’t aware of it, and I’d love to help change that!)

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and to helping out however I can!

Best,

Hilary

Good to see you here, Hillary, and to get to know you. 🙂

Blessings,

~Annie

Participant

that’s great Hillary 🙂 I love that you’re going to start a non-profit organization to spread awareness on parenting and I wish you luck and success. thank you for sharing .. love & blessings. Lara

Inactive

Hi Hilary! You’re in Colorado? Me too (for now anyway)!! Right now I’m staying in Boulder. I’m fascinated by your degree in molecular biology. Have you heard of the Resonance Project with Nassim Haramein? Really amazing stuff… he is a unified physicist, and he has a colleague William Brown, who is a biologist. You might find the whole thing fascinating! Anyway, glad you are here and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Participant

Hi Penny, I used to live in Boulder too, for college and a few years after! I’m about 30 min. from there now. I haven’t heard of the Resonance Project, but I’ll look into it. Sounds interesting!

Participant

Lara and Annie, thanks! 🙂

Participant

Welcome Hilary 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This