Hello from Germany

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angela 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

StarChild
    Participant

I just wanted to briefly introduce myself.

Actually, i found the invitation to this site only by coincidence in my pm-folder on fb.
    Another page on fb hinted their readers to the fact, that fb filters, or puts new/unknown pm’s on approval wait, in the pm-folder into subfolders, and therefor are really hard to detect if you don’t know about these sub folders.
    Actually only few know so, also i didn’t.
    After the hint from said page, i browsed these folders and detected really very old pm’s that weren’t approved  by me or filtered, so was the invitation to this site.
    Now i’m here.
    My real name is Robert and i live in germany, but actually i still have a slovenian (ex-Yougoslavia) passport, because my parents were “guestworkers” from Yougoslavia.
    After highschool, an aborted study of engineers sciences and a finished professional training as computer programmer, i wanted to see a little of the world and traveled north america, esp. Mexico, a little on a “vision quest”, to find my true calling. On this trip i came in contact with curanderos, artists and, while in Guatemala, with the rainbow family of living light.
    All that and much more finally made me a gnostic anarchist hippy guitarero with tendencies towards curanderia.
    I’m hoping and also working a little towards change, and am happy to have found this site.

Thanks for listening and peace and love,

Robert.

Angelika
    Keymaster

Dear Robert,

Welcome to this website. I am happy that you have found us finally.

I am from Germany too. Have you seen the evolution revolution facebook group?

Love and light

Angelika

StarChild
    Participant

Hello Angelica!

Yes i seen the fb group and am allready a member of it, but now, i am really wondering what this “organisation” is really all about, if it is not a cult in disguise, since i read the fb groups guidelines, where they only approve of their “leaders” workcontributions and are not fond of “alien” information! (Seems to be on this site too, “bookdiscussiongroups” about the “leaders” books?) Explanations, please?!

StarChild
    Participant

No explanations?! Then i have to explain it to myself on my own! Me thinks, this is a cult in disguise, with some pre-installed, for after the world revolution, leaders, with a maximo leader who knows “the one and only” truth and knows “the only” way (i had that before, and it was no good)! If you want a world “evolution revolution”, you have to accept different ways and views too, and should acknowledge that before a revolution/”rise of consciousness”/”peacful wolrd order”, there is mostly chaos stemming from different influences, and if your “leaders” can’t handle this massive chaos and information input your revolution is vain!

Angela

Hi Robert,

Thank you for joining our group and for your questions.

Have no fear, we are not a cult! In fact one of our main mottos is “Ours is not a better way, merely another way”. The founder of this group, Neale Donald Walsch, said that and it is something we adhere to, not because we have to, but because we believe it is true. We have members from over 150 different countries and many different religions are represented here. The only position we strive to put forth is Living in Oneness, because we are all connected.

We have two Facebook groups focused on the Evolution Revolution that you might want to check out. 1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/652468428111830/  Evolution Revolution “I’m in”. This is where we plan for Awakening Day, the 12th of each month, and also where you can find many documents stating our plan and purpose in the ‘files’ section.

2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/652468428111830/ Join Evolution Revolution. This page mainly points toward our website that you have already found, but it also is where we post small encouragements.

There are also many of Neale’s great books out there. If you are interested in learning how we view God, I suggest you begin by reading “Conversations With God” books 1-3. If you are interested in learning more about how we see the world and our purpose in it begin with “The Storm Before the Calm” and then “The Only Thing That Matters” and “God’s Message to the World, You’ve Got Me All Wrong”.

You can find all or parts of these books online at no charge. Just google the one you are interested in. We meet once a week for a book group reading on zoom. We are currently reading “Conversations With God” book 2. We would love for you to join us this Sunday. If you will look on the first Facebook page mentioned above on Saturday, the lady that organizes this group will post about it and you can find the link to join the group in the post.

I hope some of this info removes your concern. We are not a cult, we are not even a religious group!

I look forward to your participation in this family in any way that best serves you.

Every blessing,

Angela Moore Duck

Global Online Action Team
    Evolution Revolution Communications Team
    http://www.evolutionrevolution.net
    Evolution Revolution is a project of Humanity’s Team
    Humanity’s Team
    http://www.humanitysteam.org

StarChild
    Participant

Yes, thank you for your answer, now I’m quite relieved, because i have my bad experiences with the “one” way, my Baba, Baba Ram Dass tought me that, “The Dharma belongs to nobody”! For talking with god, you know, I’m diagnosed with “schizophrenia”, but i don’t buy anymore into this diagnosis, so i have my own personal conversations with the spirits and angels and sometimes even god talks to me, so i have my own picture of god and don’t really (now) want to read some new books , because i allready made a really long list of books to read, i want to work on first!
    A suggestion: Why don’t you make a third group where your members can post whatever they like, from personal pages, to memes, to groups, to whoknowswhat!?

Peace and Love,
    Robert!

Angela

Thank you Robert! What we do to enjoy each other’s personal memes is to ‘friend’, ‘like’ and ‘follow’ each other with our own personal Facebook pages. If you will send me the link to your Facebook page I’ll send you a friend request.  Glad to have you with us.

Every blessing,

Angela Moore Duck

StarChild
    Participant

StarChild
    Participant

One last word to the cultproblem (esp. in fb-group):

In the group and elsewhere, this “conversation with god” book and other the like infos (esp. about your cultleader), seem to be of main interest of the cult pushers. Don’t you have some other topics to talk about? It don’t look like a world wide evolution revolution to me, if only the cult matters are being talked about!

E.g.: There’s a good book called “The celestine prophecies” !

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  StarChild.

Angela

Hi Robert,

We do spend a lot of time and energy talking about and referring to Neale’s books because, for most of us, it was one of these books that resonated deeply within, causing a shift of belief and/or view of the world. These FB groups and pages along with the Evo Revo website were established as a physical representation of ideas and inspirations expressed by Neale in many of his books, beginning with Conversations With God, book 1. The group Humanity’s Team and the term Evolution Revolution are both introduced in his book When Everything Changes, Change Everything. These groups have been formed to put forth the new ideas of life and spirituality to the world, in an effort to lift all of humanity into the new era of living and loving. We are the middle-men, so to speak, between the old way of living (fear & war) and the new way (love & acceptance). So, yes we do spend a lot of time referring to Neale’s books and other programs, which are many.

However, we aren’t exclusively reading only his books or only listening to his teachings. Humanity’s Team has many programs and webinars, many offered free of charge, from other teachings and teachers. I invite you to go to the website for Humanity’s Team, https://www.humanitysteam.org/ and see all the programs we have to offer there. Sign up for the newsletter and you will be kept up-to-date with any webinars or other programs. We sponsor the Conscious Business Initiative, Global Oneness Day, Community Circle and our other teachers/partners include Barbara Marx Hubbard, Patricia Cota Robles, Andrew Harvey, Panache Desai and many more. We are always looking for volunteers also, so look at the volunteer options and see if one fits you.

We don’t mind you posting about other teachers, books, or programs. We all like to read new books and discover new authors, but we do ask that any posts remain on the topic of the page, generally the new spirituality and how to live a peaceful existence on earth. We welcome any new information or knowledge that you bring with you. I believe that single concept there is what separates us from a cult.

I have personally not read The Celestine Prophecy, but upon your recommendation I will obtain a copy and read it. If you have not read the Conversations With God series of books I invite you to begin now. There are 9 books currently in that series and a new one is about to be published. Neale also has many other books out including a series referred to as “conversations with humanity”. I recommend starting with the first Conversations With God as it lays a foundation for the next books in that series and is actually the beginning of Neale’s journey down this path.

I hope this has helped.

Many blessings,

Angela Moore Duck

Home

Humanity’s Team

StarChild
    Participant

Yes it helped.

StarChild
    Participant

I’m getting the impression again, that you guys are, merely but a simplc cult, following your cultleader, like there are many other cults! Why? Because i submitted an inquiry to your fb-group, about posting following link http://www.near-death.com. You cowardly seem until now not want to post the link on your fb-group, because as i assume, it probably could dissolve/destroy your cult structures! ISN’t it? Prove me wrong!

Angela

Dear Robert,

Maybe an explanation from the founder of Humanity’s Team and author of the Conversations With God books would be more apt to assuage your concerns. The following link leads to another group based on Neale’s books.

http://cwg.org/index.php?b=727

I hope this helps you make the final decision about Humanity’s Team, what it is and what it is not.

Blessings,

Angela Moore Duck

Home

Humanity’s Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This