Hello from Tennessee!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Posypusher 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posypusher
    Participant

Hello from the “bible belt”!  I give that greeting loosely as I am the last person who really wants to pick up a bible at this time in my life!  I just started reading a couple of Neale’s books this past weekend and at first,  I began feeling a bit depressed…but now, I am feeling some little niggles of joy…..you see, I was raised in a cult…you know…a religious cult (almost like jim baker style) and my whole life I have lived with so much fear and judgement that it has been hard to breathe!!  I recently began having a “spiritual crisis” that has probably been coming for quite some time but I didn’t recognize it because I am so hard headed! LOL! Between having a good counselor, many guides and angels, and the good Lord, I am shedding the blinders!  I can hardly put these books down because somehow, they resonate with my soul!  I was never taught to question anything much lest challenge what I had been told or preached at about so many topics..I am having these precious moments of clarity that I am clinging to even as I write this because I suddenly realize that everything I ever thought I knew was just plain B.S.! (I don’t mean like stealing or killing) I mean things like having to be baptized and get “the holy ghost” and speak in weird tongues, pay tithes when I could hardly afford to pay my own bills, and the list could go on and on!…..The fact that I am even posting this is a pure miracle considering my background and Oh My!!>>>>how I want to share what i am learning but it is so hard to put into words! I know this is a long “introduction” but I’m IN!!  I plan to learn as much as I can and hopefully be able to express myself well enough to touch a few other lives as I go….God bless you all and bless you Neale for allowing Spirit to use you to help people like me who are coming into the light of the truth!!

Kindly,

Debbie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This