Hi from Europe (Germany / France and Italy)

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Introduction of new members Hi from Europe (Germany / France and Italy)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all together,

Thank you so much for open up this space. I registered myself yesterday on that website and so I found the FB group. Of course I want to share a bit of my story with you and tell you how I started this journey. My Name is Nicole, i am 34 years old – mother of a 8 year old daughter. Since I went away with my daughter from Germany 1.5 years ago to practice homeschooling officially we were in a few European countries but next month we move to Italy and we want to stay there for a few years – to get grounded. I take care of my little daughter mostly alone, working from home as a Client Relationship Manager to pay my bills. But there is this deep deep calling, that I want to serve as a coach….. a coach for children. A coach that teaches a new way of parenting (conscious and in alignment with cwg)….. but I didn’t feel ready. So I listened to CwG 1 regularly for one year and I read a few books from Neale. The last one was Home in God and it moved me so deep, that I couldn’t ignore it. Its time to go out in the world and be the change. Thats why I am here…..

Participant

Hi Nicole!

I also registered myself here some time ago.

Thank you for your words and the love you put in them. I’m really glad that you’re making your dreams come to “life”. That’s a big inspiration. You are a big inspiration for many people, just by doing and, specially, being what you love.

Welcome to Evolution Revolution!

Namaste 💙💙💙🦋

Participant

Thank you so much Sonia. Its my pleasure to meet you and be on this journey with you.

Namaste

Participant

Thank you so much, for those kind words! It’s my pleasure to be with you on this journey too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This