How to Start a Topic

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Angelika 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spiritual Annie

(I’m only writing this as I’ve seen the question asked. I’m not any kind of “official” of the forum.)

If you would like to start a new topic in one of the subject areas of the forum, scroll down past the list of already existing topics and you will find a blank for starting a new one.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Avatar Spiritual Annie. Reason: Why do HTML codes keep showing in my posts?
    Angela

Thank you Annie. This will probably clear things up for lots of folks!  🙂

Blessings!

Angela

Anonymous

Hi Annie and Angela! Do you know if when I post a new topic it has to get approved before it shows up? I just tried posting something, submitted it, and it seemed to go through but then it didn’t show up on the forum page.

Thank you!  🙂

Angelika
    Keymaster

Hi Penny, the post was pending because there are two Links in that post. Sorry for that, Penny When there are two or more Links in a post then it needs to be approved because of spam-reasons… I will look if I can change it to three or more links.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This