I will be out of town….

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum I will be out of town….

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Nannette 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nannette
    Keymaster

Hello everyone!  And Happy Mother’s Day to all who are celebrating today!

As most of you know I’ve just returned home from a trip to celebrate my father-in-law’s 90th birthday.  Tomorrow I leave town for the yearly Humanity’s Team Global Council meeting. I will be gone for 10 days.  I will check in on my emails and on Facebook while I’m away (especially on Monday evening and Tuesday), but I won’t be around all the time.  After the meeting is over we’ll have another group leader call and get better organized.

Remember Tuesday is May’s Awakening Day!   We are each to send out to our contact lists this note that Neale wrote:

Hello. [[your name]] here. I’m dropping you a note today to invite you to join with me in something that I think you will agree with me could be very useful, helpful, and exciting to many people. I promise that I wouldn’t place this in front of you if I didn’t think it might be a way for both you and I to really make a difference right now in our world — so thanks for hearing me out.

I’ve recently become a member of the Evolution Revolution, a group of people from all over the world (now 4,000+ strong) who are seeking to bring an awareness to humanity that the problem facing the world today is not a political problem, it is not an economic problem, and it is not a military problem. The problem in the world today is a spiritual problem, and it can only be solved by spiritual means.

Our observation is that most of the challenges we face as a species have been created by the things we believe. Our mission is to propose, and to demonstrate the benefits of, new thoughts about life, about each other, and about God. Ideas so revolutionary that they will ignite a meteoric advance in the evolution of our species.

The question is: Who shall propose such new ideas? The members of the Evolution Revolution have decided: We will. I’m excited to invite you to join me in this outreach. I hope you will choose to learn more by going to: http://www.evolutionrevolution.net

And thanks for hearing me out. I consider it a personal favor that you have done so, no matter what your response, and I appreciate you for that.

Hugs,

Your name here
    —————————————————————
    Also if you haven’t purchased your copies of God’s Message to the World: You’ve Got Me All Wrong for June’s Awakening Day, try to purchase your books on May 15th.  Remember we are all going to be “stealth messengers” and leave these books on park benches, in coffee shops, in restaurants, etc.

As I said earlier, I won’t be as available as usual but I will definitely be checking in every day a couple of times a day.

Thanks to all who are helping and waiting patiently for more direction.

Love to all!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Avatar Nannette.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This