Introducing myself, greetings from Europe, The Netherlands.

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Introduction of new members Introducing myself, greetings from Europe, The Netherlands.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gabriel Phelps 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jack Zweers
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I am pleased to be in contact with you all. I would like to introduce myself. Here is Jack Zweers, a Dutchman living in the small city of Arnhem in the east of the country. I am happily living together with my friend Raymond for six years now.

Joining this group means an expectantly encounter of soulmates that are as eager to change the way the world develops as I do. For this matter I would like to start a group to gather in the vicinity of Arnhem biweekly. To discuss and exchange our thoughts and energy concerning the work of Neale Donald Walsh in particular grounded on the book ‘The Storm Before The Calm’.

sfelix1217
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself.

My name is SIBOMANA Félix. I live in Rwanda. I am so happy to be with you all members of this group. I have a burning desire of contributing to consciousness elevation of human beings.Therefore it is necessary and important to join a group like this one.

We are all one.

Gabriel Phelps
    Participant

there is a spiritual group in the netherlands that I want to share with you and here is one of their websites. I am sure they would love to talk to you about neale and about topics to help transfrom the world. Sincerely Gabriel

http://raphaelacademy.nl/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This