Maybe you just haven't seen it yet

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum Maybe you just haven't seen it yet

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello wonderful Beings of Life! Much Love and Light for You!

I believe that many people experience some things they might don’t want to experience. And, besides knowing we attract experiences to us, because of our thoughts, beliefs, the so called “karma”, etc, we sometimes still ask “Why am I in the middle of this?”, “Why am I experiencing this?”, “Why is this happening?”, “Where is the Divine in this situation?”. And, sometimes we might get desperate about something, angry, disappointed, etc. Well, besides accepting whatever your feeling is and expressing it (even if that expression includes punches in the pillows), it’s important to know that everything is Divine, has something divine in it. And it’s also important to accept that, maybe, we just haven’t seen it yet. Don’t be afraid to get comfortable with that fact. With the fact that we’re not seeing the Divine in some situation. Accept that. Let it be. And more: love it unconditionally. Love the fact that you might not be seeing the Divine in whatever is the situation you’re getting through. It’s beautiful when you love that. Trust me on this.

Now, I don’t know if I’m allowed to do this in this forum, but I’m going to share with you a link of a song that helped me to recognize this True in Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3HioWWCe18

Thank you for reading this, and much Love for you Eternal Angels

Namaste,

Sónia Ferreira

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This