Retreat: Scotland

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Nannette 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Summerson
    Participant

You are invited to a retreat ‘Prayer – A Conversation with Yourself?’ in Galloway, Scotland from 5th-7th August 2016.

<span class=”fsl”>’No prayer… goes unanswered’. ‘Thought control is the highest form of prayer.’ Conversations with God makes revolutionary statements about prayer. Religious or non-religious, most people ‘pray’ at times of need, but most say they do not know how to pray and many are sceptical deep down. It is only ourselves who limit prayer. Explore the dynamic potential of prayer on this retreat in beautiful coastal Scotland.</span>

Facilitated by Sarah Summerson, Spiritual Mentor and Director of In-Dependence Therapy.

Nannette
    Keymaster

I hope your retreat goes well, Sarah.  I can’t find this invitation on the Facebook group page.  I think you should post a few more times on Facebook group as the thread gets lost so quickly.  I’d also ask the group on FB if anyone from the UK is interested.

love

Nannette

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This