The Moment of Choice is Here! Evolution Revolution Series

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum The Moment of Choice is Here! Evolution Revolution Series

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Julian Palm Springs 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julian Palm Springs
    Participant

The monthly Topic at New Thought Palm Springs Spiritual Center has been about the Evolution Revolution as proposed by a member of the Evolution Revolution Julian Paul Hernandez who has been a member of  New Thought Palm Springs for over 10 years and is also the videographer. As a member of both communities I feel truly Blessed to be a part of these groups and would like to express my gratitude to Neale Donald Walsch and to Dr Sharron Stroud for all they do to Share this message of Oneness, and of course to all the members of the EvoRevo group, everyone is making a Huge difference, thank you for all the work they are doing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nannette
    Keymaster

I love this, Julian.  Thank you so much for what you are doing!  Great job.

Love

Nannette

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Avatar Nannette.
    Julian Palm Springs
    Participant

Thank you, yes it was a wonderful Sunday filled with very interesting moments, I think I am going to group all the videos for the month and put them in a playlist on the evorevo YouTube I created a long time ago so everyone is avalable  in one spot 👍🏻

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This