What can we do?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Victoria Rosengard 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nannette
    Keymaster

Once again, we awake to more tragedy around the globe. It’s happening so often that it is expected…and that is a deeply sad state of affairs.

Please comment on this quote I found yesterday. I will use this quote (with our evo revo website address) to pass around with other Evo Revo Awakening Day literature.

It doesn’t take that long for us to make a difference. We are finally coming up the 5000 marker for members of the Evolution Revolution.

Our moral responsibility is not to stop the future, but to shape it. To channel our destiny in humane directions and to ease the trauma of transition – Alvin Toffler

Peace and Love,

Nannette

P.S. I tried to get the quote block I created to show up here, but to no avail. If you want to see the quote block, go to: https://www.facebook.com/HumanitysTeamWorldwide/photos/a.236505725649.299035.64803335649/10157247427555650/?type=3&theater

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Avatar Nannette.
    Diane Alméras
    Participant

Dearest Nanette, I had not seen the news yet when I saw your post. I looked and founded… Now Ansbach. What can we do? Live in the light and share it as much as we can around us, in daily life and digital life. All this is about energy, luminous and dark energy. That is the battle and we can feel the desesperation to win on the other side, more and more attacks, less and less prepared (like not buying his ticket to enter the festival, thank God he did not!)… So we have to stick there in the light, standing on our feet, holding hands and sending love… And much to you this morning.

Angela

Love it! Shared it! I believe that shaping our future into a humane direction is something we should concentrate on and put our effort into, like the guided meditations by Steve and others and the Power of Prayer calls. These are all opportunities to be used to bring humanity up to the next level of our evolution.

Nannette
    Keymaster

Thank you, Angela and Diane. I appreciate your thoughts… We can do this. We will do this.

Thanks for being in this group!

love

Nannette

Michele Harvey

There has been so much global violence recently that I can’t even keep up with the painful news. I agree with Diane and Angela. These current events offer a wonderful opportunity to connect the world as we pray for and with our brothers and sisters. We are all in this together, as none of us are immune to the violence or where it might take place.  It is time for us to rise up with compassion, to see that we are all one, and to determine with tolerance how to live that way. This is what The Evolution Revolution is about.

Nannette
    Keymaster

Well said, Michele.  We are all in this together.

love

Nannette

Marta
    Participant

Dear all,

Future is the result of our actions, thoughts and behaviors *today* I think that shape the future is a call to pay attention in how and for what I live now. It’s about the strength to improve yourself morally and spiritually every day, all the time. God with his endless love and intelligence provides us all we need to improve ourselves. We have everything in our hands, but we also have egoism in our heart. That’s the only and major problem.

Peace to you all.

Angelika
    Keymaster

I love this. Thank you, Marta <3

It’s time to take the Evolution Revolution to a new level. I suggest a group call to decide what that new level could look like, and to create dynamic and exciting Awakening Day activities around the world. The Evolution Revolution will “take off” to the next level if and when people feel it is, and can be, doing something other than just posting on this website to make the world a better place, to heal the world’s divides, to conquer the world’s evils, to soften the world’s hardest edges, to brighten the world’s darkness, and to give people back to themselves.

We have the Will and the Leadership in this group to move toward that now. And now is the time, more than ever, that the Universe is inviting it to happen. Let me know who’s “in”.  ;o)

Nannette
    Keymaster

I’m in. I think a phone call is a fantastic idea.

with love

nannette

Michele Harvey

Count me in!

Anonymous

I deeply feel this need for change too – though I get overhwelmed by how doing so in a profound and larger perspective. This takes soooo much courage to actually stand up “practically” (in whatever form that works…).

Although I am in a middle of a journey of finding my own stabile fundament/core beliefs in life – I know, I need to get a hold on my own and my childrens welbeing as the solid setpoint first so that I can contribute in this larger perspective too in a way that works. (My children are 8 and 11 and I do not have (family) network) – I just wanted to add that I am also here with you and strenghen the feeling of being in all of this together, cause we are and we need eachother and to connect.

The qoute is very saying and sends out the message of acting with compassion rather than panic/fear. Changing this core belief collectively would change the balance on the “worldweight”. What Neale says about “civilizing civilazation” is very impactful as well. I want to contribute breaking the chain of abuse in all forms (down to the smallest/closest/nearest things) and turn humanity into feeling compassion, love and respect for eachother instead of the feeling that we need to fight and “steal” parts from eachother to be who we are and get what we want.

As I posted in my introduction, I still have core beliefs (regarding f.ex. trust and safety with other people) that I have not found the resolving of within myself. But I am working to shift all of this.

Love to all of you <3

Mette

Diane Alméras
    Participant

I am in for the phone call, I think it is a great idea Neale. My ego is kind of afraid of my saying yes, but I will.

Spiritual Annie

I would love to be in on a phone call as i get my feet wet here again

~Annie

Victoria Rosengard
    Participant

beautifully put <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This