What I Hope We're Already Doing

Home Forums The Evolution Revolution Forums Evolution Revolution Forum What I Hope We're Already Doing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Spiritual Annie 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Spiritual Annie

I know that the world is in chaos at the moment, and there are times we pick up on that global energy and fear for the state of humanity. I think there are several things we can do for ourselves, and in doing so, help change that energy.

Take care of your own serenity first. The old adage “you can’t be there for anyone else if you’re not there for yourself first” holds truth. Don’t forget to do those things that bring you a connection with your Soul, make you laugh, bring you Joy, keep you in touch with those who support you (including coming here so we can support each other), get out in nature… in other words, take regular breaks from the chaos.
      Sit with the feeling. Not all the time, not even all day. But if what we resist persists and what we look at disappears, then being with the feeling for limited periods can help “disappear” the chaotic energy. To keep yourself safe, you can put a time limit on it. Set the kitchen timer for half an hour or so. Don’t do it everyday if you’re not up to it, and don’t drain yourself so badly it does damage.
      Remember gratitude. Remembering the things in our lives and world for which we are grateful can change our own energy and reinforce to the Universe those things we desire. I try to do this at least three times a day, the last time being an entry in my gratitude journal where I list five things for which I’ve been grateful in the past 24 hours.
      Focus on the positives that can come from change. It’s easy to read news about the chaos. But there is usually good news to be found as well. Grass roots coalitions are springing up all over the globe. South Africa is progressing in its Ubuntu movement. People are finding creative solutions, like growing gardens instead of lawns and encouraging the planting of fruit trees in medians and tree lawns.
      Talk about the root of the chaos. Neale has certainly put it quite eloquently that the root of the chaos is spiritual. When the subject of any particular part of the chaos is brought up in conversation, use your own words to share the message. Or ask open-ended questions, like “what do you think is under all these worldwide happenings?” to get conversations going. In this way we get more people to consider the root cause and/or spirituality.
      Write about it. I’m a writer, so this really works well for me. I’ve kept a journal almost consistently since the 7th grade. If you’re angry, write an anger letter to let out all those feelings to whoever it is you’re angry with (even if it’s God), then release it through ritual by tearing it up or burning it. If you use social media, post or blog about it, especially the positive news and the root cause of the chaos.

Those are just a few ideas I have and some tools I’ve learned to use. What other ways can you think of to ease our feelings or create the change we desire?

Love and Blessings Always,
    ~Annie

Julian Palm Springs
    Participant

Wonderful Annie I always love to hear ideas and I love reading your posts thank you for all you do. Have a wonderful day. ❤️

Spiritual Annie

Thanks, Julian.

I use words, where you use your incredible gift with the videos you make. Those videos are also excellent tools for us to use to get conversations going.

I apologize for not keeping up, but have you yet made one that addresses the root cause of the chaos being spiritual? If not, I think that would be another great way for us to not only get conversations started, but also to express our thoughts about solutions.

Love and Blessings Always,
    ~Annie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This